Sunday, May 22, 2011

Assignment #22

Part A: Globalization is the growth world wide. This means that the population is increasing and it's on a large scale.
Part B: In a large community it would be common to look the same as everyone else of the same ethnicity . This is because, there are certain traits that you get from ancestors and you are most likely to inherit them and so will your children and your children's children etc.
Part C: While playing around with "The face of tomorrow", I found that The face of tomorrow, means that in different parts of the world there are people that look slightly similar and this means that they were all being compared and they found that when they stacked pictures, some features combined to make a "new person" like skin color and eye shape. Our faces are different ,because they unique in the sense that you get your facial features from many generations back and that's what makes your identity. What surprised me was that when you combined faces from the same culture they looked almost alike ,but when you did it from different cultures then the face changed a lot; I think this because they are mixed ethnicity's.
Part D:


This is what I think the average face of tomorrow will look like. I think this because, It's a female and males only over populate us by about 2% so in a couple of years we might catch up to that and we may even over populate males. I also think that this is the face of tomorrow, because the world is going through globalization so that means everyday females are being born all over the world and they may one day look like this^^. finally, I think this is the face of tomorrow, because I searched up the most populated countries in the world and I found face that looked like they were from that race so I got faces that looked like they were from : China, India, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Russia, and Japan.


Part E: I don't think that my face represents my nationality because when people look at me they just assume that I'm just black; But when they really get to know me they will know that I am half black and half Indian. :O ikr?? you would have never guessed...

Although I think this, I  think that it does represent my family well because some of my brothers and sisters  skin tones are different but mine is in between.

No comments: