Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Assignment #26


Assignment #26 is about where children eat and sleep. I think that the ideal home that I want to create in a house in my country is the one that Kaya lives in because my country is going to be rich and we are going to have lots of Japanese because I want my country to be located near Japan so they could come to my country if their house was destroyed. I also want them, because they have alot of cool styles like this:

 


Every week the average household spends about $386 on their favorite foods. Some of which include potato chips, pepsi, frozen pizza, cookies, and bottled water. A family in my country is the Suzuki family. They are a family of 4; the mom the dad Their older son and their daughter named Chika. Chika's bedroom is on the third floor and she has a full wardrobe complete with 30 pairs of shoes and over 100 peices of clothing. This family likes the national dish which is chindian food. Chika likes to draw and sing. She one day wants to be an artist. Chika is 6 ears old so she goes to a private school which is a 20 minute drive from her house.

No comments: