Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome post

HI! My  name is Amy and I'm so glad you decided to visit my blog!I am described by my friends as quiet and artistic.When I was small, I always wanted to be an artist but now that I am older I want to own a cupcake shop with my best friends. And my plan is to give back to charities,because I couldn't imagine how it would be to be a child growing up without all the things I had. If you have any questions about my blog or if you just feel like asking me something, feel Free to leave a comment! Hope you come check out my blog soon!

7 comments:

jumanh said...

hey amy thanks for comminting

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Amy,
I love your cute cupcake shop idea! You can still incorporate your love of art into that, creating the logo and advertising, and decorating cupcakes!

Caitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jumanh said...

Yo amy come check out a blog I did about the dance

jumanh said...

Amy please come check out my hallowen post.

Anonymous said...

I thought that was a great idea About the cupcakes you can use your artistic ability and make your own really cool cupcakes. If you are able to get your own store tell me and I will come I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!!! Keep up your dream!!!Oh also I love your idea of giving to charites thats great keep up the good work!!!

~Steph P 8BS~

Caitlin said...

Hello I'm Caitlin from Hillsdale,
I don't know if you know about the "Blogging Buddies"? but I am one of your buddies. You said your artisitc, cool! I artistic too, I like your idea on a cupcake shop with your friends. You also said you want to giveback to different charities, I was just wondering what charities would you give back too?

~Caitlin